The college blame us for their failure, but we have tried so hard to get them through there is nothing else we could have done, for example 50% have very poor attendance, we phoned parents and pestered them on their mobiles to come in, but most just never bothered until now, out of the 50 or so student we have worked with only 65% will get a pass or better, however the remaining 35% will be blamed on us, which is totally unfair and unjustified, you can lead a horse to water etc.
The other thing is the college has had a poor reputation, because it will accept everyone the other reject, so we are known as the reject college, the CMT however fail to see that their is a reason they were rejected, it's because they will not get through the courses, but we are expected to get them through. I also found out last week that after the awarding bodies have been in to check a sample of our marking that we are told to get all the other work and remark it to a higher level so our pass rate is falsified, as are the levels of the passes, I know of student who have barley scrapped through on a pass leave here with a high Merit, WTF, this has led to this failing college becoming the counties highest achieving colleges, IT'S A FUCKING LIE, its fraud, it's immoral and damn right illegal. So I will not make any changes to my marks if I say they fail, they fail, at least my students know that they are achievers or Numpties, either way my conscience is clear.
The college has also appointed a new principle without advertising it externally, again, illegal, we were in the shit before and we are just digging a bigger hole to climb into, the new guy has already wasted nearly £40,000 on a failed event, he has also moved funds I believe illegally, and just has no idea what the fucks going on, this guy will screw us and we will end up being investigated by the government as a failing college and possibly even the police for fraud.
Anyway I have five weeks holiday saved up that I need to take before August, so, I will live in my workshop for those weeks hopefully creating beautiful guitars.
Off now to get coffee number 7, and I need and deserve it.